Friday, February 10, 2012

Blogging for the first time...
So many things to say, to write, to share. Imagine that, if you are reading this and you know me you know that I talk a lot. I am one of those people who has a story for everything, what would take most people 10 minutes to say may take me 20. Details are important to me. This idea to blog has been on my heart for a long time. I journal, I write, I talk to God throughout the day and He talks back to me. This blog is my journey through the things I say to Him and He says to me, a devotional of sorts, but not limited to. So, here goes feel free to share with others and myself on the things I blog about, would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. It will be exciting to read your blog. I know because it's fun to listen to you talk. :) Blog on sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to watch you grow in this process and see how you minister to people through this blog!

    ReplyDelete